- Smooth real-time ray tracing at full HD resolution with all geometry dynamic.
- Cross platform: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Many geometric primitives
- Freeform surfaces: bicubic patch and bilinear patch.
- Solid geometric shapes: box, sphere, cylinder, cone, hyperboloid and torus.
- Flat geometric shapes: triangle, quad and disc.
Constructive solid geometry
- Union and Difference operators.
- Translation, rotation and scale including non-uniform scaling, shear and reflection.
Several light source types
- Point light, sphere area light, cylinder area light, skylight and ambient light.
- Image based lighting from HDR spherical (longitude/latitude) environment map.
Physically based materials
- Specularity PBR workflow
- Emitting and glowing materials
Physically based rendering
- Diffuse and specular surface reflections
- Fresnell effect
- Microsurface modelled with roughness
- Geometric light attenuation
- Light energy conservation
- Linear color space lighting and textures
- 2D texture mapping
- Normal mapping
- Procedural textures
- HDR textures
High image quality
- Edge detect super sampling full screen anti-aliasing (effective 9xSSAA)
- Anisotropic texture filtering
- High dynamic range
- Tone mapping
- Image post processing using standard 3D LUT method
Scene and model import
- POV-Ray scene description language
- Infinity 3D SDL (POV-Ray SDL with materials specified in a different way)